Where am I?

on Friday, February 19, 2010

Have you ever been riding on an elevator and accidentally get off on the wrong floor because you're busy doing something else and not paying attention?

If so, how many times did you do it before you finally lifted up your head and paid attention?

One time? Two times? Three times?

Well, this week my magic number was 4. Was it because I finally started paying attention and got off in the right place? No. The 4th time I stepped off the elevator just happened to be the right floor.

Some weeks you just got it goin' on... This was not one of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually just get off the elevator and walk around the floor and go into the bathroom like I know what I'm doing. When I come back out, I get back on the elevator and no one knows I was on the wrong floor. At least that's what I did the one time I made that mistake!

Robin and Cody said...

I do the same as Britney, but I must admit I've never missed it more than once. I thought twice would be pushing it, but four times?!? I'm worried about you Branden, you need a vacation...to California.